21st May 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Wipro Technologies Limited, Chennai Order Management Associate Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Wipro Technologies Limited, Chennai for the post of Order Management Associate? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

26th May 2019, 12:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Wipro Technologies Limited, Chennai Order Management Associate Interview?

Selection Procedure:

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. GD Round: There will be a Group Discussion round to verify your communication skill.

2. Typing Test: Who will be able to clear the GD round have to appear for the Typing test and those who are having a typing speed of over 25 WPM will go through for the next round.

3. Personal Interview: They will ask about your skills and hobby on this round and they ask question related to their requirement.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?