28th June 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Full Stack Developer interview of Credit Suisse Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear for an interview for Credit Suisse Pune for the post of Full Stack Developer. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Credit Suisse? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

8th October 2020, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Full Stack Developer interview of Credit Suisse Pune?

Selection Process of Full Stack Developer in Credit Suisse Pune recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Full Stack Developer in Credit Suisse Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Credit Suisse

Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Developer

>> Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ CV Shortlisting

@ Interview

>> You should have excellent problem solving skills as well as analytical skills. Must be pro-active and detail oriented.

>> You must have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.

>> You should have good knowledge of Java, Python, C++, .NET, Sybase, HTML5, Oracle, Perl, SQL Server..etc.,

>> You need to understand the value of diversity in the workplace. Having good knowledge of Informatica, Machine Learning, Cloud Migration, Artificial Intelligence, EmberJS..etc., would be an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?