12th October 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of HCL Technologies, Chennai Mechanical Lead Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of HCL Technologies, Chennai for the post of Mechanical Lead Engineer. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

19th October 2018, 10:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of HCL Technologies, Chennai Mechanical Lead Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of HCL Technologies, Chennai Mechanical Lead Engineer interview comprises of following rounds.

1. Technical round 1
2. Technical round 2
3. HR round

Candidates who have cleared all the rounds, are eligible to selected for Mechanical Lead Engineer in HCL Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?