12th June 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in IBM, Gurgaon Technical Support Associate interview?

Hi friends, I want to crack the interview of IBM, Gurgaon for the post of Technical Support Associate. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection for this particular post. Please let me know asap. Waiting for your response!

14th June 2019, 12:59 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in IBM, Gurgaon Technical Support Associate interview?

Selection Procedure:

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
14th June 2019, 01:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in IBM, Gurgaon Technical Support Associate interview?

Selection Procedure:

If you are looking for technical support associate positions anywhere in India (international bpo)you will have to go through these things which are given below,

1.Online aptitude test :This is very important part of interview to enter the next round.So prepare it well general aptitude and basics of computer knowledge.

2.Technical round : Here they will ask you technical skills knowledge you have got related job profile.

3.Operations or Managerial round :After clearing technical round they will ask you questions related to how to handle customers scenario upon this they will judge you how much skillfull and good your are in resolving the issues in a good way.

4.HR call: After Clearing above 3rounds they will call you to discuss about your job role and annual package upon your interview performance.

I want to tell you one thing also that there will telephonic round there they will judge your communication skill over telephone and your voice quality.Simply how you are openings the call and your escalation and de escalation way. They will ask you anytime to give telephonic round so be prepare for it. Because it's very important they will record your voice for quality check also.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?