19th July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I came to know that IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai Software Engineer post for BTech candidates. So, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this post conducted by IBM. Please reply to me asap.

22nd July 2019, 01:59 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai Software Engineer interview?

The selection procedure of Software Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai is mentioned below:-

1)HR Interview
2)Technical Online skill Test
3)Programming Test
4)Advanced Programming Test
5)Manager Round
22nd July 2019, 10:15 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai Software Engineer interview?

The selection process of the IBM consists of 4 rounds which is given below :-

1.Written Test

2.Program Execution Round:

3.Technical Interview

4.HR Interview.

For more information visit on https://www.ibm.com
22nd July 2019, 11:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

For the position of Software Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai, eligible candidates are selected on the basis of following rounds of interview.

1). Written Aptitude Test: Consists of Matrix test, Number series, Aptitude, English summary writing etc.

2). Group Discussion: Shortlisted candidates from Written Test will be required to appear in the Group Discussion round. In this round, a topic is given and candidates have to discuss about it with their group members.

3). Technical Interview: In this round candidates are asked basically from their BTech project.

4). HR Interview: This is the final round. In this round, they check candidates' communication skills, time management skills and their confidence. Also they discuss about the salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?