3rd March 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro Limited Datastage Developer interview?

Hi friends, I want to attend an interview of Larsen & Toubro Limited as they are hiring any BTech graduate for Datastage Developer post. So, I would like to know about the process of selection. Kindly let me know about the selection procedure.

25th June 2021, 12:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro Limited Datastage Developer interview?

Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro Limited Datastage Developer interview:-

You have to qualify the following stages of the selection process to get selected for this post.

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for the Managerial round of interviews where they will ask scenario-based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for an HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.larsentoubro.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?