27th March 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Microland Ltd. Database Associate SME interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Microland Ltd. emerges in the interview for the post of Database Associate SME? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

27th April 2019, 12:09 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Microland Ltd. Database Associate SME interview?

Selection procedure of Microland Ltd for Database Associate role:

If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

2. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

3. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?