9th November 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?

I would like to know the selection procedure for Software Developer in Octal Info Solutions Off-Campus Drive. Can anyone of you please tell me the selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in written exam of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  2. Selection procedure in Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? Tips to clear this interview?
  3. Is it beneficial to join Octal Info Solutions as a Software Developer? Job description of this post?
  4. Detailed selection procedure of SOA IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Educational qualification required to attend Octal Info Solution Software Developer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Selection procedure in Pratian Technologies for Software Developer recruitment?
  7. Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?
  8. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  9. Selection process of Yamaha Motor Solutions Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  10. How many rounds are available in HP Java Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  11. What is Server based Assessment available in Pratian Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?
  13. Can i become a Software Developer despite of being from commerce stream?
  14. How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?
  15. Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?
  16. Whether Aptitude Test is available in Tally Solutions Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  17. Job description of Software Developers in Octal Info Solution?
  18. Can I apply in Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra or RCS after scoring 60% in 12th while pursuing B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2016, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off-Campus Drive?

Selection process of Octal Info Solutions Software Developer Off Campus Drive:

The selection process of this Octal Info Solutions Software Developer off campus drive consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are as follows

>> Technical Test (Written Examination)

>> Aptitude Test

>> Personal Interview or Group Discussion

>> HR Interview

You must have done B.Tech or B.Tech or BCA or MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this Octal Info Solution Software Developer Off Campus Drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?