14th March 2020, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Research Executive interview of Nielsen Vadodara?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear for an interview of Nielsen Vadodara for the post of Research Executive. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Nielsen? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

6th April 2020, 10:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Research Executive interview of Nielsen Vadodara?

Selection procedure in Research Executive interview of Nielsen Vadodara is given below :-

1)Screen applications on the basis of minimum qualifications.

2)Next, sort resumes that have the preferred credentials by looking at their certifications, relevant experience, domain expertise, technical competencies and other specific skills that are required for the role.

3)Then, shortlist candidates who have both the preferred credentials and the minimum qualifications.

4)Finally, flag any concerns or queries in the resume so they can be clarified during the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?