13th December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Media.net Mumbai for the post of Software Test Engineer? I am interested to attend an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

18th December 2019, 01:53 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai?

Selection procedure in Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai as follows:-

-Online or written test.
-Technical test.
-HR interview.
21st December 2019, 06:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: c?

Selection procedure in Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai is given below:-

1. Aptitude.

2. Paired programming round.

3. Technical round.

4. HR round.

The candidate should have experience in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, etc to be eligible in the Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai.
21st December 2019, 06:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai?

Selection procedure in Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai goes through many rounds. First is algorithm round, second is paired programming round, third is technical round, fourth is hiring manager round.

This process shall take 2 days go be completed in Software Test Engineer interview of Media.net Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?