25th September 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of VeriFone India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Development Engineer interview?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that VeriFone India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is scheduling an interview for the post of Software Development Engineer. I am interested to work over there for the same post. I would like to know about the procedure of selection of this interview. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th September 2019, 06:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of VeriFone India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Development Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of VeriFone India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Development Engineer interview as follows :

-Online test.
-Technical test.
-HR interview.

This test will consist of 50 questions in quantitative ability (20 question) and technical discipline (30 question) and you will have to complete in 50 minutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?