22nd November 2019, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Vestas Wind Technology Chennai Diploma Mechanical Trainee interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Vestas Wind Technology Chennai for the post of Diploma Mechanical Trainee. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

24th November 2019, 04:12 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Vestas Wind Technology Chennai Diploma Mechanical Trainee interview?

Company Name: Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd

Selection procedure in Vestas Wind Technology Chennai Diploma Mechanical Trainee interview as follows:

-Online test.
-Technical test. ( engineering drawing related test)
-Operational manager round.
-HR interview.
25th November 2019, 01:23 AM
pathtosuccess

Default Re: Selection procedure in Vestas Wind Technology Chennai Diploma Mechanical Trainee interview?

Company Name: Vestas Wind Technology Chennai

Selection Procedure:-

1.Online test: To check job- hunter abilities to do tasks and face different situations.

2.Technical test: To evaluate job-hunter skills for a technical position especially in engineering drawing abilities.

3.Operational Manager Test: To check to understand the technical depth inside the job-hunter. (For Product Understanding)

4.HR Round: Final discussion about job and salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?