25th February 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I move to another job if got placed in HDFC Bank as a Sales Officer?

I had given an Interview of HDFC Bank and got placed. I got the post of Sales Officer. Though the joining date is not inform yet. I want to know that this job is good for me. I am a commerce graduate. So, I will do this job or go for another job?

6th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I move to another job if got placed in HDFC Bank as a Sales Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had given an Interview of HDFC Bank and got placed. I got the post of Sales Officer. Though the joining date is not inform yet. I want to know that this job is good for me. I am a commerce graduate. So, I will do this job or go for another job?

You can join and work in HDFC Bank itself as a Sales Officer. The HDFC Bank is one of the leading banks in India. The salary and incentives are good for the sales officer in HDFC Bank. It is better to join and gain work experience in the sales line by working in the HDFC Bank as a sales officer. Scope for the candidates in sales line is high and they can get high salaries and incentives. After gaining some work experience, you can think of moving to other banks. At present, it is better to join as a sales officer in HDFC Bank.
6th March 2018, 10:11 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Should I move to another job if got placed in HDFC Bank as a Sales Officer?

HDFC bank is a private sector bank and off-course work wise private sector banks work pressure will be some what more than that of a public sector bank's especially in the sales sector.
So, if you have some other chance then try to avoid this job as it is also a SALES department.Other than sales department you can choose any other department in a bank which will have little bit less work pressure and targets will be less and no targets in some cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?