13th October 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer in IBM Pune?

Hello everyone, I just want to know what are the skills required to join IBM Pune as an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer? I want to become an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

15th October 2020, 06:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer in IBM Pune?

Skills required to become an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer in IBM Pune are that the candidate should have experience of working on Hybris Commerce, Full Stack Java, and AEM. The candidate should also have experience in application development using Java and AEM. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
16th October 2020, 10:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer in IBM Pune?

Skills required to become an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer in IBM Pune recruitment:

Major skills required to become an Adobe Marketing Cloud Application Developer in IBM Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the company - IBM Pune

Name of the Job Position - Application Developer (Adobe Marketing Cloud)

>> You need to have good knowledge of creation as well as integration of solution using Adobe Marketing Cloud.

>> You are required to use your expertise in the application development and must be able to select the development methods, standard methodologies and processes..etc.,

>> Good knowledge of Full Stack Java, AEM, Hybris Commerce..etc.,

>> You should have good knowledge of Java, AEM..etc.,

>> You must have validated documentation as well as modeling skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?