29th January 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai as an Application Support Engineer? I want to become an Application Support Engineer in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

9th February 2019, 06:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai?

Skills required to become an Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai recruitment:

Some of the major skills that are required to become an Application Support Engineer in Prime Focus Technologies, Mumbai recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Prime Focus Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Application Support Engineer

>> You should have excellent problem solving skills along with communication skills.

>> You must have good academic record and good pH score.

>> You should have strong software troubleshooting skills.

>> You are required to manage knowledge base and reduce the customer support issues by working with the software team.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?