15th November 2020, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in AB InBev Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I just want to know what are the skills required to join AB InBev Bangalore as an Associate Data Scientist? I want to become a Campaign Analyst in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

15th November 2020, 03:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in AB InBev Bangalore?

Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in AB InBev Bangalore is as follows.

• Applicant must have Excellent coding skills in – SQL, R or Python.

• Applicant must have Good communication and interpersonal skills.

• Applicant must have ability to demonstrate ability to quickly understand new concepts especially in the field of analytic.

• Applicant must have hands-on experience in implementation of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. SVM, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Log-Log regression, XGBoost, Lasso, Ridge, Clustering techniques, Neural Networks and others) and time-series algorithms (e.g. ARIMA, ARIMAX, UCM, Holt-Winters and others).
15th November 2020, 04:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in AB InBev Bangalore?

Skills required to become an Associate Data Scientist in AB InBev Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Strong programming skills.
2. Strong understanding of large and BIG Data.
3. Strong complications and problem-solving skills.
4. High analytical skills.
5. Knowledge in preparing technical reports.
17th November 2020, 10:38 PM
ruckshana

Required skills-
* Excellent communication skills.
* 2-8 years experience in advanced analytics.
* C++, Java, Advanced excel, python
* Knowledge of internal working of Hadoop cluster & should be able to optimize queries
* Ability to develop entire solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?