28th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Automation Tester in Deloitte, Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and going to attend an interview of Deloitte, Hyderabad for Automation Tester post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

7th February 2019, 04:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Automation Tester in Deloitte, Hyderabad?

Skills required to become an Automation Tester in Deloitte, Hyderabad:

You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You must have working knowledge of leading automation tools such as, HP UFT, Rational Functional Tester and Selenium.
You must have working knowledge on mobile testing, respective emulators, web service testing and respective tools like SOAP UI.
You must have hands-on experience in defect logging, tracking and verifying defects.
ISTQB/CSTE Certified candidates are preferred for Automation Tester in Deloitte, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?