6th October 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata?

Hello everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to become a Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata. Please tell me about the necessary skills required. Waiting for your response!

10th October 2020, 12:25 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata?

Skills required to become Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata recruitment:

Major skills required to become Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - ITC Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Developer-EDI Analyst

>> You must have some major skills which include, the knowledge of
@ Microsoft Office
@ Technical tools
@ Productivity Tools
@ Microsoft Excel..etc.,

>> Some of the other desirable skills are
@ Database
@ Technical skills
@ SQL Server..etc.,

>> Yo should be having good working knowledge of database queries and advanced excel.
10th October 2020, 06:44 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata?

Skills required to become a Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata is as follows.

Your understanding for Database should be good.
Your knowledge of SQL Server should be good.
You must be Technically strong.
You must be aware of Productivity Tools .
You must be working on Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel.
11th October 2020, 06:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata are that the candidate should have sound knowledge of advanced Excel. The candidate should be able to coordinate with internal, external teams, and clients. The candidate should have knowledge of database queries. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
11th October 2020, 06:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Skills required to become a Developer-EDI Analyst in ITC Infotech Kolkata are given below :-

1. The applicant must have knowledge of MS-excel.

2. The applicant must possess knowledge of database queries.

3. The applicant must have English proficiency.

4. The applicant must have good verbal communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?