31st August 2019, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Electric Engineer Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am going to appear in an interview of Changepond Technologies Chennai for the post of Electric Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the skills which are required to get this job. Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd September 2019, 05:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Electric Engineer Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Skills required to become an Electric Engineer Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai as follows :

-Ability to work in international projects.
-Knowledge and interest in Designing/Wiring/Estimation of electrical systems.
-Maintenance and support for production plant.
-Report writing and documentation skills.
4th September 2019, 11:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Electric Engineer Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Required Skill Set for Electric Engineer Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai:

1) You must have excellent communication skill.

2) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

3) You should have good knowledge in autocad, solid-works and autodesk-inventor.

4) You should have basic knowledge in cad and cam software.

You can visit the below link for more information.
https://www.changepond.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?