25th October 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Engineer Trainee in ArisGlobal Mysore? Salary package allotted to an Engineer Trainee?

Hi Sir, I want to join ArisGlobal Mysore as an Engineer Trainee. I will attend the interview in few days. Kindly let me know what are the essential skills I must have to become an Engineer Trainee over there? And also let me know about the salary package for this post.

29th October 2019, 07:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Engineer Trainee in ArisGlobal Mysore? Salary package allotted to an Engineer Trainee?

Skills required to become an Engineer Trainee in ArisGlobal Mysore as follows :

-Good communication skills in both written and verbal.
-Strong logic, reasoning, and analytical skills for problem solving.
-Building and innovative ideas provider.
-Ability to manage and take care of priorities.

Salary package allotted to an Engineer Trainee is around INR 4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements with matching skills to complete the operation tasks.
29th October 2019, 11:14 PM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Default Re: Skills required to become an Engineer Trainee in ArisGlobal Mysore? Salary package allotted to an Engineer Trainee?

Skills required to attend ArisGlobal Mysore Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major skills required to attend this ArisGlobal Mysore Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - ArisGlobal

Name of the Job Position - Engineer Trainee

@ Salary Offered - Upto 4 Lakhs

>> You must have strong logic, analytical skills as well as reasoning skills.

>> You must exhibit high quality interpersonal skills. You should be innovative and creative.

>> You should have exceptional communication skills and must be ability to manage priorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?