10th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Graduate Software Engineer Trainee in Jaguar Land Rover Bengaluru?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become a Graduate Software Engineer Trainee in Jaguar Land Rover Bengaluru. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

13th July 2019, 02:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Graduate Software Engineer Trainee in Jaguar Land Rover Bengaluru?

The skills required to apply for Graduate Software Engineer Trainee in Jaguar Land Rover Bengaluru is given below:-

:-You must have excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
:-You must have excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, C and C++.
:-You must have excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
:-You must be a self-motivator.
:-You must have keen interest in technology .

You can visit the website https://retailers.jaguar.in for more information.
14th July 2019, 12:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Graduate Software Engineer Trainee in Jaguar Land Rover Bengaluru?

Skills required to attend Jaguar Land Rover Bangalore Graduate Software Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Major skills that are required to attend Jaguar Land Rover Bangalore Graduate Software Engineer Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Jaguar Land Rover

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Software Engineer Trainee

>> You should have excellent teamwork skills and excellent communication skills.

>> You should have strong technical as well as problem solving skills and passion for coding.

>> You must have high level of self-motivation and have keen interest in technology. You should be proficient in Object Oriented Programming and excellent in C and C++.

>> You should have knowledge of real-time operating system basic software debugging skills.
14th July 2019, 11:15 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to become a Graduate Software Engineer Trainee in Jaguar Land Rover Bengaluru as follows :

-Strong knowledge in programming languages like c, c++ and Java technologies.
-Problem solving skills.
-Excellent communication skills.
14th July 2019, 01:22 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Skills required:-

1. Applicant must have excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, C and C++

2. Applicant must have excellent technical and problem-solving skills.

3. Applicant must be a self-motivator

4. Applicant must have keen interest in technology .

5. Applicant must have excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?