1st August 2019, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Quality Analyst Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Please let me know that what are the essential skills required so that I can become a Quality Analyst Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai. I want to attend and crack the interview so that I can achieve this post. Please let me know about the skills.

4th August 2019, 06:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Quality Analyst Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Skills required to become a Quality Analyst Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai as follows :

-You must have knowledge and experience in Testing/ Manual/ Automation/ Selenium Trained .

-You should be certified testing professionals from any training institute.
4th August 2019, 09:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Quality Analyst Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai?

Skills required to attend Changepond Technologies Chennai Quality Analyst Trainee recruitment:

Major skills that are required to attend Changepond Technologies Chennai Quality Analyst Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Changepond Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Quality Analyst Trainee

@ Generally male candidates are preferred

@ You must have good knowledge on Automation/ Testing/ Manual ..etc.

@ Having knowledge on Selenium will be an added advantage.

@ And the certification is must in testing in order to be eligible for attending this recruitment.
4th August 2019, 10:06 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Skills required to become a Quality Analyst Trainee in Changepond Technologies Chennai :

<> Should have good communication and written skills.

<> Must be having a completed a course in testing from any recognized institute.

<> Preference will be given to male candidates.

<> Knowledge on Selenium will be the added advantage.

<>Should be having a great knowledge in Testing domain.

<> Must have a ability to solve problem solving skills and ability to do in a team.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?