20th February 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Senior Software Engineer in Cars24 Pune

Hello everyone, I have done BTech and am going to attend an interview for Cars24 Pune for a Senior Software Engineer post. I would like to know about the skills which are required to secure this job. Please tell me about the skills asap.

23rd February 2021, 08:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Senior Software Engineer in Cars24 Pune

Skills required to become Senior Software Engineer in Cars24 Pune recruitment:

Major skills required to become Senior Software Engineer in Cars24 Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Cars24

Name of the Job Position - Senior Software Engineer

>> You should have strong knowledge of networking and operating system fundamentals.

>> You should be able to understand distributed systems and able to learn the new technologies quickly.

>> You must have good knowledge of Data Structures or Algorithms and pros as well as cons.

>> You should have good deep understanding of technologies as well as architecture for scalable and highly available set-up.

>> You should have experience in streaming technologies like Kafka, SQL and NoSQL databases..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?