12th January 2019, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Developer Trainee Engineer in Prolifics Corporation?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the skills required to join Prolifics Corporation as a Software Developer Trainee? I want to become a Software Developer Trainee in this company so I want to know about the essential skills. Thank you!

17th January 2019, 01:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer Trainee Engineer in Prolifics Corporation?

Skills required to become a Software Developer Trainee Engineer in Prolifics Corporation:

In order to become a Software Developer Trainee in Prolifics Corporation, you should have good verbal and written communication skills. You should have knowledge on MySQL & Drupal. You must be able to learn and work on PHP related applications like HR portal, Knowledge portal, KM portal etc. You must have ability to participate in developing new features like HR, HIRING etc.

Last edited by ppsahu; 19th January 2019 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?