11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Hi friends, I am a BTech ECE graduate and going to attend an interview of WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know about the skills which are required to achieve this particular post. Please tell me if you know.

19th October 2018, 05:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Skills required to become a Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune are:

Applicant must be proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.

Applicant must have knowledge of object oriented programming concepts, excellent programming skills, logical & problem solving skills, ability to work in team.
20th October 2018, 12:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Skills required to attend Whitesnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune Software Developer recruitment:

Some of the major skills that are required in order to attend Whitesnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune Software Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the company - Whitesnow Software Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

<> You should have good knowledge of Objective Programming concepts

<> You must also have the below mentioned skills,
* Logical Skills
* Team working skills
* Problem Solving Skills
* Excellent Programming skills .;..etc.,

<> You should have good understanding and analyzing the requirements in order to be eligible for this recruitment. You need to have fundamentals in software development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?