1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Steps to prepare for ICICI Bank exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers?

Hello sir, I am studying in last year of B.Com from KJ Somaiya, College and now want to get job in ICICI Bank. Please tell me how to prepare for ICICI Bank exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers?

2nd April 2017, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to prepare for ICICI Bank exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers?

To get a job in ICICI Bank, you have to apply for the job by visiting ICICI careers website. You will get a mail to apply for aptitude test from ICICI after few months after applying for the job. The syllabus for aptitude test will be Verbal, Quantitative and Reasoning sections. If you qualify the aptitude test, you will be called for further rounds like Group Discussion, Personal Interview, etc.,. After few days of completion of the selection process, the bank will keep the list of selected candidates in its official website.

3rd April 2017, 12:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to prepare for ICICI Bank exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers?

As you are going to complete bachelor's degree in commerce stream, so you will be eligible to apply for PO position in ICICI bank. Here below I am providing you the previous years papers as well as the syllabus which will help you to prepare for ICICI bank PO examination.

The syllabus of this examination includes questions from:

> Quantitative Aptitude

> General Awareness

> Reasoning Ability

> Computer Knowledge

> English Proficiency.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1 (1).pdf(405.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1 (3).doc(38.0 KB, 26 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1 (1).doc(47.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: doc ICICI Bank PO Sample Paper 1 (2).doc(28.5 KB, 19 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?