23rd February 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?

sir/madam
i did my mca in 4 years ago. with 70% .till now i did not try any job due to my marriage nd children.now i want to do any job but IT field its not easy for me long gap is there so i want go with bank job or teaching .but how can i proceed which one is better for me.if bank job is correct what is the process.pls tel me any age limit for this now my age is 29 old

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Exams being a candidate having completed HSC 2 years ago?
  3. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  4. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  5. Eligibility to apply in IBPS IT Officer Scale-II recruitment for a 31 years old female who has completed MCA 8 years ago?
  6. Can i try for group 2 exams if I completed my MCA 5 years ago?
  7. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  8. Contact details of colleges offering B.Ed in and around Hyderabad?
  9. Job in Government sector who has completed PGD in Accounts Operation & Management 10 years ago?
  10. Wha is the age limit for IBPS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  12. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  13. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  14. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  16. Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?
  17. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  18. Am I eligible for Government/Teaching job at the age of 31 years?
10th April 2015, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?

You should go for the one in which you are interested and comfortable. Both bank and teaching job can be hectic at times but teaching job is less hectic than bank job owing to the fact that there are less holidays in bank. You can apply in various private schools and get a teaching job as well as appear for SSC exam to get job in government schools. You can appear for the bank exams like IBPS Clerical and PO exams and get job in banks. You should choose the one in which you can balance well your personal and professional life.
15th April 2015, 07:25 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam
i did my mca in 4 years ago. with 70% .till now i did not try any job due to my marriage nd children.now i want to do any job but IT field its not easy for me long gap is there so i want go with bank job or teaching .but how can i proceed which one is better for me.if bank job is correct what is the process.pls tel me any age limit for this now my age is 29 old

First of all, i will suggest you to refresh all those things that you have studied long before your marriage, i mean your MCA curriculum. And then you can go for the job of lecturer in any of the Private Engineering college. As these Private college have the demands of the Lecturers like you with the MCA degree for their Computer Science Branch. So, i will suggest you to try for Lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?