24th April 2022, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get admission in better management institute in India for MBA in marketing specially in sports marketing?

I got failed in FY B Com this year.But still I want to do MBA in marketing specially in sports marketing and management. Is there any chance for me to get admission in better management institute in India ?? And what can I do this year ??

29th April 2022, 05:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get admission in better management institute in India for MBA in marketing specially in sports marketing?

The minimum educational qualification required to study MBA in Sports Marketing Management is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field. A BCom pass student can also apply for this course. The minimum percentage required for admission to this course is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of scores in the qualifying examination and entrance examination.

The admission process and the minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?