15th December 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

VLSI course content and placement assistance at Maven Bangalore?

hey ppl..... i've been through few comments above ........ but i'm not geting a clear picture about the course content and the placement assistance through maven, bangalore vlsi training and placement assistance in maven

15th April 2015, 01:14 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: VLSI course content and placement assistance at Maven Bangalore?

Maven, Bangalore is a decent training institute which also offers placement assistance in the most exciting electronics Industry and importantly chip level companies where entry level positions are difficult to get directly. It is reliable institute than many of the non-reputed training centres available.

The course content is as follows:-

ASIC & FPGA Design Methodologies, Advanced Logic Design, FPGA Architecture, ASIC Verification Methodologies, HVL-System Verilog, HDL - Verilog, Assertion based verification:SVA, Scripting Language - PERL, OS - Linux.

You will also undergo Industry oriented projects/internships. The training is divided into twenty modules. The agenda of each module is available at their website. Here is the link please follow the same:- www(dot)maven(hyphen)silicon(dot)com(forward slash)job(hyphen)oriented(dot)html

Definitely they provide placement assistance but you should be in the top 25% of the batch so that the chances will be higher. Not only with this institute. Any institute for that matter you should prove yourself then only they can help you in getting a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?