28th September 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after getting eligibility for the issue of LOI from Tech Mahindra?

Hi, Recently I've attended for TechMahindra OffCampus drive and I've cleared all the rounds. Now i got a mail from Tech Mahindra Stating "Heartiest Congratulation on your selection for issue of Letter of Intent (LoI) for Offer of Employment with Tech Mahindra Ltd. In order to complete your registration process and be eligible for issue of LoI initially and Offer Letter subsequently, you are requested to fill up an Application Form. " So now I'm very confused that is it a Letter of Intimation or anything else?Also I've filled all the details in that application form. So whats next? THANKS!

17th October 2021, 10:25 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after getting eligibility for the issue of LOI from Tech Mahindra?

As you have filled and application form and have submitted that, then now you have to wait for their call or mail.
It takes time , you have to be patient.
During this period you can do some part time work or you can learn some skill which will help you in doing your job related work.
You can do some computer or technical course in between to utilise the time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?