15th March 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the expectation from freshers in private companies?

I want to build my career in database or testing.
Tell me the procedure how to start a career in your company?
what are the main requirements of the company?
what are the expectations company expect from freshers? How to ensure that we will get the job in the private companies coming in for the campus placement?

15th March 2015, 04:57 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the expectation from freshers in private companies?

It is competitive world. You have to keep on update yourself about new technologies to survive in the field. First you have to analysis your self, you have to know your strength and week. Area of interest, what are the goals..etc. As a fresher, it is essential to know your interests and goals before the job hunt. You have a clear picture about you. It improves your confident level while attending the campus interview. Only Technical knowledge won't help you. Apart from technical qualities you have to learn lot of things like flexibility, self-motivation, team player and quick learner..etc.

You need to develop your soft skills. Communication is plays vital role on the campus placements. Anything in your mind you have to deliver through communication. So, communication is plays major role in that place. The company’s expectation too high in nowadays. You have to reach for that. They always preferred efficient, flexible and self-motivated candidates. Apart from these they expect more. So, you always be ready for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?