18th April 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Private Sector for BDes(Fashion Communication) holder in Maharashtra?

Hello friends, I am a BDes graduate, I have done BDes in Fashion Communication. I am looking for a job in private sector. So, I would like to know about the opportunities in Maharashtra for me. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th April 2019, 04:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Private Sector for BDes(Fashion Communication) holder in Maharashtra?

Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Des(Fashion Communication) holder in Maharashtra are as follows:-
Fashion Designer
Graphic Designer
Fashion Photographer
Fashion Journalist
Fashion Marketing Manager
28th April 2019, 12:58 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Private Sector for BDes(Fashion Communication) holder in Maharashtra?

You have ample of opportunities in the field of Fashion Technology as Fashion designer, fashion Journalist, Fashion Photographer,Graphic designer ,Fashion Marketing manager. And many other Job profiles you can choose like Retail Space designer, Fashion stylist, Event Manager and PR Manager etc.,

The Places or companies where you can select the Job opportunities

>> Fashion Media

>> Fashion Accessory Design

>> Shopping Malls

>> Design Product Management

>> Boutiques

>> Corporate Houses etc.,
30th April 2019, 03:48 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) in Fashion Communication is the course of 4 year duration and is undergraduate course.

There are numerous opportunities available for you in Maharastra.

You can join various companies as Fashion photographer, Fashion Marketing manager, Fashion Journalist, Fashion Designer and Graphic designer.

You can expect a salary from Rs.2,74,000 to Rs.8,64,000 per annum.

Some of the Industries that can hire candidates like you are :-
:-Retail agencies
:-journals and newspapers
:-fashion designing agencies
:-corporate merchandisers etc.

You can upload your resume on the companies website which ever you want to work with and also on other job portals so that you do not miss any better opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?