26th August 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
Can I know the posts in HCL Technologies for me as I have done with my MCA. I want to join HCL but I want to know the posts which suits me. Please tell me about the posts.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in HCL Technologies written examination?
  3. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  4. Which is better to join having selected in both HCL Technologies and Wipro WASE if HCL offering PG course to me?
  5. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  6. What kind of post is available in HCL Technologies Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) candidate? How much salary I will get?
  7. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in HCL for MCA postgraduate?
  10. HCL Technologies paper and tips for preparation
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in IBM, Accenture and HCL Technologies if secured 74% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th, 66.7% in BCA and 60% in MCA?
  14. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for job in Robosoft Technologies being a MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  16. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  17. Which is better HCL Technologies or TVS Lucas?
  18. How to do one month training in HCL Technologies?
27th October 2015, 10:40 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in HCL Technologies for MCA postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Can I know the posts in HCL Technologies for me as I have done with my MCA. I want to join HCL but I want to know the posts which suits me. Please tell me about the posts.

There are many jobs available in HCL Technologies for the MCA graduates.

The posts like Technical Support, Engineer Product Support, Software Engineer etc.

You can check the details in the HCL Technologies website also.

The address is http://www.hcltech.com/careers.

You can apply for a job through their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?