24th January 2021, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the HR round of Micro Focus Bangalore Systems Software Engineer interview?

Sir, I came to know that there is a HR round conducted in the interview of Micro Focus Bangalore for the post of Systems Software Engineer. I just want to know what kind of questions are asked in this HR round?

12th November 2022, 01:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the HR round of Micro Focus Bangalore Systems Software Engineer interview?

HR Round of Micro Focus Bangalore Systems Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the HR Round of Micro Focus, Bangalore Systems Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company- Micro Focus

Name of the Job Position- Systems Software Engineer

@ The Interview round will be consisting of Group Discussion. In this round, just general topics will be asked.

@ And the second round is HR round. In this round, they will be asking questions on the Company and your family background ..etc., like
* What is Micro Focus
* Tell me something about your family.. etc.,

@ The third round shall be Technical Round. In this round they will be concentrating mainly on Front End Development, Linux, Vertica simplequestions..etc,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?