24th March 2022, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of IBM India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of IBM India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

27th March 2022, 04:01 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of IBM India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of IBM India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

Questions like -

1. Tell me about a time when you solved a problem creatively?

2. What was the most challenging part of your previous job?

3. How did you deal with this?

4. Give me an example of a time you went out of your way for a customer or client?
27th March 2022, 04:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of IBM India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru Software Developer interview?

The interview round is mostly easy .
3 or more rounds of interview takes place in IBM. One has to be clear with their basics .

They must be well prepared with Data structures and alogrithms, DBMS, operating system, Networking, oops concepts and a programming language.

Some of the questions being asked are

#Tell me about a time when you solved a problem creatively.?

#What was the most challenging part of your previous job?

#Give me an example of a time you went out of your way for a customer or client?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?