10th January 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Microland Limited, Bengaluru Service Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Microland Limited, Bengaluru for the post of Service Engineer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

7th January 2023, 09:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Microland Limited, Bengaluru Service Engineer interview?

Questions asked in Online Test of Microland Limited, Bangalore Service Engineer recruitment:

Major questions asked in Online Test of Microland Limited, Bangalore Service Engineer recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Microland Limited

Name of the Job Position - Service Engineer

>> In the first round of Aptitude Test, you will be asked questions on "General Aptitude".

>> Sometimes the first round would be Group Discussion round instead of Online Test.

>> In Group Discussion round, you will be asked questions on some general topics in India like about Cricket or other games..etc.,

>> Group Discussion round will be held for maximum of 10 minutes. Hence, you better gather the information about first round of the selection process and prepare for that accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?