29th January 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Riktam Technology Consulting, Hyderabad Junior Mobile App Developer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Riktam Technology Consulting, Hyderabad for the post of Junior Mobile App Developer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

30th October 2019, 06:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Riktam Technology Consulting, Hyderabad Junior Mobile App Developer interview?

Different kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Riktam Technology Consulting, Hyderabad Junior Mobile App Developer interview as follows :

-Logical, reasoning and apptitude.
-Oops concepts.
-Programming exercises.
-J2ME exercises.
-Debugging of code.
-Business English.
21st October 2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Riktam Technology Consulting, Hyderabad Junior Mobile App Developer interview?

syllabus for programming exercises like based on any particular language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?