4th January 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Software Engineering Intern interview of Salesforce Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview at Salesforce Hyderabad for the post of Software Engineering Intern. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in the Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

7th January 2021, 04:49 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Software Engineering Intern interview of Salesforce Hyderabad?

The following type of questions are asked in the Online Test of Software Engineering Intern interview of Salesforce Hyderabad :-

A.About your project
B.About yourself
C.Related to Data Structure
D.DBMS or OS
7th January 2021, 10:58 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the Online Test of Software Engineering Intern interview of Salesforce Hyderabad?

Types of questions can be asked in the Online Test of Software Engineering Intern interview of Salesforce Hyderabad are as follow.

Conceptual qualification related to programming languages such as Java, C++ or Python.

Questions of object-oriented programming/design.

Questions of HTML and web technologies.

Some questions will be related to coursework in SQL and relational database concepts.

Good number of questions would be from Java language, javascript and associated frameworks.

Questions from Data Structures, OOPS Concept and Algorithms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?