4th December 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Tata Communications, Pune Junior Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Tata Communications, Pune for the post of Junior Engineer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

14th December 2020, 07:09 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Tata Communications, Pune Junior Engineer interview?

Different kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Tata Communications, Pune Junior Engineer interview are as follows :-

1. General apptitude test -logical, reasoning, mathematical and quantitative ability questions.
2. Technical exercises in programming languages.
3. Algorithms and terminology questions.
4. Business communication check.

23rd December 2020, 10:56 PM
prynsh7

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Tata Communications, Pune Junior Engineer interview?

In Online Test of Tata Communications for junior Engineer Questions are aasked form the following topics:

//Number System
//Time Speed and Distance
//Time & Work
//Percentages
//Profit & Loss
//Permutations & Combinations
//Geometry
//Ratio and Proportion

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?