29th December 2018, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Josh Technology Application Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Josh Technology for the post of Software Developer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview?

7th January 2023, 09:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Josh Technology Application Engineer interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Josh Technology Application Engineer recruitment:

Some of the major technical based questions asked in Josh Technology Application Engineer recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Josh Technology

Name of the Job Position - Application Engineer

>> You may asked questions on the following technologies like YUI, CSS, JQuery, Dojo..etc.,

>> Some of the database knowledge like Couch DB, MySQL, PostGres..etc., would be beneficial.

>> Questions may be expected on Algorithms as well as Data Structures.

>> Other open source web development frameworks like JRuby, Groovy on grails and Ruby on Rails knowledge is added advantage.

>> Questions can be expected on Ruby or Java or Django..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?