8th November 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications needed for a National Hockey player in school level?

I'am a hockey player and I selected for national sports meet in hockey then what qualification are needed for me.

15th November 2021, 11:37 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the qualifications needed for a National Hockey player in school level?

Toughness. Physical and mental toughness is a basic prerequisite for a professional hockey player at any level. Hockey is a contact sport, with occasional bone-crunching checks and regular faceoffs, and professional hockey players have to be able to take as well as dish out hits.
15th November 2021, 07:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: What are the qualifications needed for a National Hockey player in school level?

--- Breaking a hockey player is similar to the process behind most other Sports- a player must usually demonstrate interest in the sport from an early age.
Physical and mental toughness is a basic prerequisite for a professional Hockey player at any level. Hockey is a contact Sport with occasional bone crunching checks and regular face off and professional hockey players have to able to take as well as dish out hits.

--- You can join one of the best hockey academies ---

Olympian Surjit Singh Hockey Stadium Jalandhar, Punjab

Cheema hockey, Academy
Shahbaad village, Qadain Road, Shahabad Markanda, Punjab,

Maharaja Ranjit Singh hockey Academy
near kaka Dairy, opp. Aplloy Pharmacy
15th November 2021, 08:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications needed for a National Hockey player in school level?

What are the qualifications needed for a National Hockey player in school level?

All players who will be 18 years old on or before September 15 and not older than 19 years old before December 31 of the draft year are eligible for selection for that year's NHL Entry Draft. In addition, non-North American players over the age of 20 are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?