13th December 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What role can CCNA certificate play in the growth of private sector career?

I am telecom field engineer planning for CCNA certificate course. I want to know what kind of role will this certificate course will play in growing my career in the private sector?

13th December 2015, 11:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What role can CCNA certificate play in the growth of private sector career?

CCNA is the beginner level course in the field of networking. The certification is given by CISCO and it is globally acknowledged. You can get into the networking field with this certification. Since there is a good demand of professionals in this networking field and the supply is below the par of the demand, so there is ample scope in this field. However, since this is the fundamental level course, so you can get a better job and can have a better scope of job opportunities if you pursue advanced level course in the field of networking.
15th December 2015, 12:53 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: What role can CCNA certificate play in the growth of private sector career?

After completing the course you need to write exam for CCNA. Cost of exam is lump sump 12,000/- INR . After successfully completion of the course you can be appointed as System Engineer, Network Engineer in any of the company where you have to monitor the remote server, configure the server, handle the servers.
15th December 2015, 11:31 AM
samsung1992

After getting your CCNA certificate you will be considered as Cisco certified network associate and can apply for System engineer as well as network engineer in any of the organization, based on your performance in the Interview. You can also apply in the CISCO accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?