16th January 2016, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the role of Plant Protection Officer? How to get this job in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage?

I want to know about the role of plant protection officer (plant pathology). Also tell me how to get this post in the directorate of plant protection quarantine and storage? Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years ICAR exam solved objective questions of plant protection group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology and Nematology
  2. Entomology and Plant Protection syllabus, examination date and reference books to prepare for ARS-NET?
  3. last 10 year old ICAR exam ( NET) solved objective question paper of Plant Protection Group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus of ICAR to do MSc?
  5. Previous 10 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Plant Pathology?
  6. How to work in central government after completing MSc Biotechnology
  7. After BSc Honors in Botany how can I succeed in future?
  8. What are the jobs available for me after completing MSc final in Botany with above 60%?
  9. Which PG course in Botany should i pursue after B.Sc. with Zoology subject?
  10. ASRB NET prelims and mains crop protection plant pathology Previous ten years question papers
  11. Last 10 years solved ICAR (NET) papers for Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology?
  12. Last 10 years ARS/NET examination paper of Entomology, Nematology Plant Pathology Under Crop Protection?
  13. Past years NET question papers for Agricultural Entomology?
  14. What should I study after completing B.Sc in Botany to make brighter future?
  15. Can I get job in Vizag Steel Plant on my father's reference who is working there?
  16. Minimum percentage required for NPTI GDC course? I am a student of electronics engineering
  17. Roll Number for ASRB/NET entrance exam
  18. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
16th January 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the role of Plant Protection Officer? How to get this job in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage?

I want to information about icar ug exam 2016 -17 . tell me when will we fill application form ?also l want last 5 years question paper of this exam.please reply me.
22nd January 2016, 03:41 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the role of Plant Protection Officer? How to get this job in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the role of plant protection officer (plant pathology). Also tell me how to get this post in the directorate of plant protection quarantine and storage? Please reply me.
For the post of plant protection officer (plant pathology) you must be pot-graduated with the Botany as a field of interest.
BOTANY is the branch of science that deals with the study of plants and only plants and nothing more than that.

So, if you have completed your post-graduation in BOTANY then you are eligible to apply to any of the job portal whether it be a private organization or government organization.

You just need to prepare some General knowledge question along-with your core subjects and appear for the entrance and that is it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?