31st July 2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Pramati Technologies Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Pramati Technologies, Hyderabad for the post of Associate Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

31st July 2021, 12:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What is the salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Pramati Technologies Hyderabad?

The salary package of Associate Software Engineer in Pramati Technologies Hyderabad is;

You will getting Rs. 32000 per month for the role of Associate Software Engineer.

You will be getting 3.8 LPA for this role.

You will be going through coding test, aptitude test and technical interview .

Your final selection will be done through personal interview with HR.

You can visit official website for any inquiry.
https://pramati.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?