27th February 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What type of part time job I can do while doing 12th standard?

I am student of 12th std and i want to do part time job. So which kind of job i can do? Is there any private companies which can provide the part time job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

28th February 2016, 01:15 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What type of part time job I can do while doing 12th standard?

You can do various part time job while doing +2 standard but your age should be 18.
*You can do job in Call Centers
*Dataentry job
*Stenographer job
*Home tuition to lower standard students
*Weekend jobsadposting job
*Various Events Jobs
*Mystery Shopping comp.
*Ticket collector post in indian railway
*Receptionist
28th February 2016, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are multiple options of part time job. However, you should concentrate at your higher studies which will help you to get better job opportunities in future. The part time job options are -

- Internet has become one of the prime employer of part time jobs. Freelancing is a common phenomenon in internet world. There are numerous websites where you can find different part time jobs like content writing, editing, web designing, etc.
- Many freelance projects are available online in the field of programming, data entry, e-marketing etc.
- You can also get part time job offline by accepting employment opportunity in the field of tele-calling, telemarketing, delivery of various courier services and various app based businesses.
- You can even open your website or app based business.
- You can also trade in Indian stock markets.
28th February 2016, 07:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

No there are not many reputed private companies which gives part time jobs to students of 12th Standard.
Your Class 12th Board marks will be important for you so it is better for you to study than look for a Part time job.
You can look for a Part time job after the completion of your Class 12.
The only type of job that is available to you now is those of part time local area oriented jobs.
Other than this no other reputed private companies offer part time jobs for a student of Class 12.
28th February 2016, 10:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Being a 12th student you will get many part time jobs like

:: Data entry jobs

:: Part time job in computer training centers

:: Coaching centers.

So you have to search the job nearby you and apply for that. If there is any vacancy then you will definitely get the job.
No well reputed company offers part time job and that too to 12th student.
28th February 2016, 11:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of 12th std and i want to do part time job. So which kind of job i can do? Is there any private companies which can provide the part time job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!
The aspirant can do many part time jobs while studying. You can work as Data Entry Operator in many organizations with some typing skill. You can work as billing staff in super market stores. You can work as counter sales in mobile showrooms, jewel showrooms, electrical shops, electronics shops, textile showrooms, shopping malls etc. You can get many opportunities in the above given fields to work in part time. You can work as pizza delivery boy, work in restaurant, office boy, insurance agent, cashier, teacher etc.
29th February 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hear you say various type of part time job ,but how we apply.please tell me.
3rd May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am Anjali Gupta. I have completed class 12 last year and I have decided to drop a year for medical entrance preparation now. Meanwhile I want to do a part time job. I am good at science. I belong to a poor family. I want to earn a little so that I can pay my tuition fees at least. I can give 2 to 3 hrs a day for the part time job and want to earn at least Rs 3000 per month. Which job will be suitable and easily accessible to me? Hope that you will provide me a suitable answer . Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?