8th November 2022, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Whatif I haven't received joining letter from TCS even after 1 year?

I'm ninja selected candidate who received an offer letter in novemeber 2021 it's 2022 still i didn't get my joining letter will i get my joining letter?

10th November 2022, 10:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whatif I haven't received joining letter from TCS even after 1 year?

It is possible that the hiring manager has changed their mind, that they have an internal applicant, that the budget for the post has been cut, etc. It doesn't necessarily imply that you are an ineligible candidate. So continue your employment search as if this opportunity has already passed.
13th November 2022, 03:50 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Whatif I haven't received joining letter from TCS even after 1 year?

What if I haven't received joining letter from TCS even after 1 year?

1. If you get any trouble from them, issue a legal notice to the Reporting Manager, HR and Director of the Company.

2. if there is no appointment letter or offer letter, then your services are deemed to be temporary in eyes of labour law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?