31st May 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

When and where Accenture going to conduct off campus placement for previous year pass outs?

I am ayesha p ibrahim and i am doing my final sem B.E in KVGCE..Can anybody please let me know when is the off campus placement for previous year batch for accenture...the dates and the location? Please give me the information soon as possible.

Thank you!

31st May 2015, 10:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and where Accenture going to conduct off campus placement for previous year pass outs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am ayesha p ibrahim and i am doing my final sem B.E in KVGCE..Can anybody please let me know when is the off campus placement for previous year batch for accenture...the dates and the location? Please give me the information soon as possible.

Thank you!
There is no announcement for Accenture off-campus recruitment but it will be announced very soon so you can wait for next announcement.

Accenture is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
31st May 2015, 03:42 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When and where Accenture going to conduct off campus placement for previous year pass outs?

Eligibility Criteria:

B.E / B.Tech / MCA candidates are eligible to apply. The candidate should have completed degree & post-graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. A maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason.

Selection Process: Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.

Mostly the off-campus interview will be conducted in the month of March or April and August or September. Even, you can try the jobs in Job Mela or Job Fair. To get the regular updates follow the official website of Accenture. Even, you can register career portal in Accenture. To know the Number of Vacancies available in that time.

Career Accenture: Click Here !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?