29th January 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the joining letter for TCS?

Sir,
I got placed in TCS on campus placement drive in September. I want to know when I ll get joining letter from TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. When I would be getting the joining call letter from TCS after getting selected in campus placement drive?
  2. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? -- [New]
  3. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  4. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  5. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?
  6. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  7. When will TCS call for the job?
  8. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  9. Did not received call letter from TCS even after 4 years
  10. Is it possible that can I get into TCS?
  11. How to prepare for Personal Interview of IBPS Recruitment?
  12. Joining date and procedure in MES for selected candidate as a junior engineer
  13. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will it create a problem at the time of joining if repeated 11th standard but cleared TCS exam?
  15. Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?
  16. Why I am not getting my Joining Letter after selection in Tata Communications?
  17. Will I get the Call Letter if secured below 75% in B.Tech having placed in TCS through on-campus interview?
  18. For study M.Tech in IIT-Bombay, should I quit job in TCS which is under bond agreement?
30th January 2016, 05:53 PM
january2016

Default Re: When will I get the joining letter for TCS?

It takes a time of 4 to 5 months for the joining letter of the TCS to arrive to the respective mail ID's of the selected candidates. As there a lot of hiring done by the TCS in all parts of India and thousands of employee are hired in TCS in one month at its various locations that are spread all over the India, so genuinely it will take more than 5 months for all the process to get complete.

Till then you can try for another company. If you have got the job letter then please be assured that you will be getting the joining letter soon or late, but you will get.

As of now those who are placed in Chennai location are getting the joining letter. So, if you have mentioned the location of your selection, we could have told you the most probable date.
9th October 2020, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the joining letter for TCS?

When will I get my TCS joining letter? I have cleared OPA but do not have NSR IT pin. My preferred location is Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?