6th December 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?

Hello
I have completed MCA. I got placed in wipro
technologies through on-campus.
But still i didn't called by wipro.When
will i get the call letter from wipro?
How many days it will took to be
called after got placed in that company?

Related Questions:
  1. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will recession affect my job offer in Wipro?
  3. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
  4. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  5. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  6. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro?
  7. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  8. How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?
  9. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  10. Whether a candidate will be selected in Wipro-WASE if having an academic backlog?
  11. When will I get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra?
  12. When will I receive my offer letter for Mahindra Satyam?
  13. What to do after receiving WASE offer letter? what's the procedure?
  14. When I will get the offer letter from M.E.S. for Junior Engineer post?
  15. Recent placement papers of CAPGEMINI with answers?
  16. When will I receive my WIPRO offer letter?
  17. Should I try in other companies instead of waiting for offer letter of HCL Technologies? -- [New]
  18. Date of announcement of results of WIPRO WASE and HR Interview?

7th December 2014, 09:05 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?

Normally, it would take quite 3 months to release the offer letter from any company. But, do not worry. Initially, after you have selected through on campus recruitment, you will be getting mail officially from the company that you are selected and you will be receiving the offer letter soon.
There are many steps which company needs to follow to generate offer letter. Offer letter contains your date of joining and place of your training. So, they need to accommodate minimum number of students for each batch in different training places. So, they will be recruiting more students to fill that number and these things make the release of offer letter a bit late. But, you will be receiving it for sure.

12th February 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?

i have been selected in wipro campus at driems in wase. i got the msg in the mobile that i have been selected my friends got both mail and msgs they also got the offer letter but i did not get what i have to do

4th May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I was selected by wipro technologies under wista domain during on campus placement drive held in Jan 2015. after two weeks, I got letter of intent and I accepted it . Now , I haven't received mail regarding guardian podium (event to give offer letter) but other selected candidates have received. what should I do , have contacted wipro through mail but they are not answering ... plz help

11th July 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

When wipro technology offer me call later but if I doesn't know can I selected for the interview of on campus,

11th July 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

When wipro technology offer me call later but if I doesn't know can I selected for the interview process or not when I selected for the interview so what can I do next.

15th November 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have got the msg,but i din't get the letter. What does it means? Do you have Jobs or not. Don't do like this for jobseekers. This is really bad

20th February 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

I am bca 2016 and selected at wipro, infosy & Tata. In which compay I should join? Should I go for MCA and join?

15th July 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have got placed in Wipro for GIMS on Feb, 2016. I have received my letter of intent, appointment letter and mandatory mail. But still i have not received my date of joining. so may I" know when i ll get my date of joining?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?