23rd June 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether improving English is necessary to join training process of Infosys BPO?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.A.(English), I have got selected in Campus Drive of Infosys BPO, Infosys team Email to me the Offer Letter July or August prior. I have doubt for training process difficulty because I don't have fluency in English, and going to training means I will have to improve my language or not?

23rd June 2016, 06:25 PM
pritam15551
Junior Member+

Default Re: Whether improving English is necessary to join training process of Infosys BPO?

Hey congratulation for getting selected by Infosys BPO. During training you wil not face any sort of difficulty.They will virtually provide you some task.You have to make yourself adapted to that.With in a month you will gain confidence and you will rock.

During the process flow give some effort on speaking.I swear you can make it better.
24th June 2016, 12:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether improving English is necessary to join training process of Infosys BPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.A.(English), I have got selected in Campus Drive of Infosys BPO, Infosys team Email to me the Offer Letter July or August prior. I have doubt for training process difficulty because I don't have fluency in English, and going to training means I will have to improve my language or not?
Yes, of course English communication is mandatory to join in Training process of Infosys. English Communication skill not only mandatory in Infosys BPO, but it is mandatory for all reputed BPO. Without proper communication skill you could not survive in the concerned company. So, please try develop your communication.

Official website - Click Here.
24th June 2016, 08:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, English is essential for BPO job. You must improve your English before going to training in Infosys. This is because -

- Training in Infosys is rigorous and English is must for BPO job.

- It will help in performing better during the training programme.
24th June 2016, 12:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Yes, you have to improve your English skills before joining the Infosys BPO. As you mentioned you are an English graduate, the management expects you to be good in English. You should improve your verbal and written communication. The spoken and written skills will benefit you in the work after training. You can speak to your seniors and colleagues freely without any hesitation. So improve your English skills before joining the Infosys BPO.
25th June 2016, 12:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you should try to improve your English if you want to do well throughout your career. There is no necessity to improve your English, it is just for your own benefit. If you take mu suggestion, I would personally suggest you to improve your English if you feel you are weak in it and I think you will do well throughout your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?